Thursday, October 29, 2009

Local Deals at Winco & Safeway

I made a trip to Winco today to buy some bulk candy to finish up my Halloween candy collection. I picked up a few bags of the "good" candy with coupons at Safeway and Walgreens and use the $.98 a lb bulk Winco candy to fill in. My 4 year old daughter helped me pick the candy so if you come by our house you're likely to get pink candy. Thankfully very few kids (other then my daughter) care what color their candy is!

Other deals I scored:

Nalley Dill Pickle Spears $2.10
$1.50 coupon from newspaper insert
Total: $.60

Kraft Natural Shredded Cheese $1.58
$1/2 coupon found HERE
Total: $1.08 a bag

I made a quick Safeway trip last night and was thrilled to pick up a Yoplait Yo Plus Yogurt 4 pack for free!

Yoplait Yo Plus Yogurt $2.50
$1/1 coupon from newspaper or found HERE
Load $1/1 coupon to your Cellfire account and/or your Shortcuts account
$.50 Safeway Double Coupon
Total: FREE-$1 Money Maker!

No comments: