Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Hanna Andersson Outlet Sale Oct 9-12

Got this email this morning:



You never know what you'll find at the Outlet, sometimes I score big and sometimes I walk away empty handed. Last year I talked my husband into stopping by the Outlet on our way through Portland during the ice storm and I scored my daughter's warm winter coat for $8!!! Those coats are usually $82 so that was a major score. My guess is that the $5 and $10 items are summer things and there will be a good selection in tiny and large sizes. Good time to stock up on baby gifts though!

Hanna Andersson uses European sizing which can be hard to learn at first, but once you figure it out it's a piece of cake. When looking at the sizing chart remember to go by your child's height, not weight. Hanna Andersson clothing is really well made and is a great investment to make if you know you'll be handing clothes down. I buy it because I like the quality and style and the re-sale value is great.

Hanna Andersson Outlet
7 Monroe Parkway
Lake Oswego, OR 97035
(503) 697-1953

No comments: