Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Safeway and Albertsons Deals

I know that it will probably be too late for most of you to cash in on these deals but I had to share! I dragged my two small children to eight different stops in town today (two of which were bank drive thrus and one was McDonalds PlayLand) and I think the results were worth it.


Everything pictured above cost me $8.77 out of pocket and I will submit my receipt for a $10 rebate which actually means I made money grocery shopping today!

I did my big Safeway trip yesterday but wanted to get another 5 boxes of Nabisco crackers while they are still on super sale (sale ends today!). I got 5 yesterday and the 5 I bought today qualifies me for the $10 rebate so all these crackers are actually making me money. I bought 10 boxes in December as well so we are well stocked for crackers. In fact I see several of these boxes making their way to the Food Bank!

I liked some of the deals in the Albertsons Sunday Ad and wanted to use some of the doublers so I made an Albertsons trip as well. I didn't realize the Oroweat coupon I had wouldn't work (would have made the loaf $.44!) but got it anyways. The free coffee creamer I'm donating to the Indoor Park my kids and I attend and the free hot chocolate will be used for MOPS.

Safeway Transaction Details:

2 boxes of Cheerios $2.49 apiece
(2) $.55 eCoupons
(2) $1/1 coupons found HERE
Total: $1.88

5 boxes of Nabisco Crackers $2 apiece
$5/5 Safeway Nabisco Promotion
(2) $2/2 coupons found HERE
$1/1 Facebook Fan coupon found HERE
Total: FREE

Out of Pocket Total: $1.88
Saved $24.05 or 93%
Qualified for $10 Kraft Rebate so the crackers actually made me money!

Albertsons Transaction Details:

Swiss Miss Cocoa $1
$.50 coupon (found inside Swiss Miss box bought last fall)
$.50 coupon doubler
Total: FREE

3 boxes Kelloggs Fruit Loops & Apple Jacks $1.47 each with in ad coupon
(3) $1/1 coupon
Total: $.47 each

Oroweat Bread $1.49 with in ad coupon

Coffeemate Creamer $1.99
$1/1 coupon found HERE
$1 coupon doubler

Sunday Oregonian $2 (wanted to pick up another one...this is my 4th!)

Tuesday Oregonian $1 (Food Day has $10 off $50 Safeway purchase coupon good until 1/12/10)

Out of Pocket Total: $6.89
Saved $18.55 or 73% (I think one of my $1 coupons didn't get scanned which irks me)

No comments: